Not only was I nominated for one Liebster Award but TWO!! OMG!! This totally caught me by surprise. A few weeks ago I thought about not blogging anymore, not because I don’t love being a blogger, but because I was feeling unmotivated. Recently I’ve been overwhelmed with the amount of emails asking where I’ve been, and when am I going to do another blog post. One in particular stood out to me the most from a girl name Iszy, who said I was the reason she wanted to start her own blog. I almost burst into tears after reading that. I tried responding to her, but her email address was invalid. I really wanted her to know how much I appreciated the message. So Iszy if you are reading this, Thank You! Thank You for your kind words, you have really inspired me to keep going and to push myself to make my blog great!
Since I was nominated by two people I’ll just do one Liebster Award post answering both The Resident Talker’s questions as well as Julep and Tea. Thank you so much for nominating me. I love reading both of their blogs! Check them out if you haven’t already.
* [All of my answers will be in brackets]
The resident talker
- If you could move to another part of the world where would it be and why? [Australia, for one minimum wage down there is $15 according to what I’ve heard and two I love kangaroos lol]
- What is your favourite type of vegetable? [I have so many hmm…Probably corn, I’m obsessed with corn]
- Name 3 of your favourite beauty products you could not live without! … [My Revlon Anti aging highlighter, My knockoff beauty blender & Mac Viva Glam One because I LOVE red lipstick]
- Someone offers you a years supply of chocolate, a week in Ibiza and a personalized number plate for your car – which do you pick? …[A week in Ibiza for sure, I can buy my own chocolate lol!]
- Would you sooner be Herminone from Harry Potter or Bella from Twilight? (cheesy question I know)… [Bella only because I’m not into the Harry Potter movies]
- What is your lucky number?… [Hmmm. I don’t think I have one]
- What is the best thing you have ever won? …[ I won a comforter set from a church raffle when I was younger that I thought was pretty cool]
- Are you a dancer or a singer? …[A singer for sure although I cant sing, I suck at dancing]
- When are you most productive during the day?…[After 8 pm. I’m a night owl, that’s the reason why my blog post go up so late]
- Do you speak any other languages?…[Unfortunately I don’t, I want to speak German but their accent is so harsh]
- Have you ever shopped at my store? (hahaaha serious plug I know but it’s all good fun!) …[Actually I have, I’ll be purchasing some things really soon 🙂 ]
Juleps and Tea
1. What are the most practical and least practical shoes you own?…[Most practical my suede loafers. Least practice my 7 inch platform neon green heels, but they are so cute.]
2. Would you wear a vampy lip?… [Yes! I do it all the time, my friends think I’m crazy but I really like the way it looks on me]
3. Which do you prefer: over-the-knee boots or ankle boots?… [Over the knee baby!]
4. Favorite drugstore make-up brand?…[Sleek makeup.. is that even a drugstore brand?]
5. Favorite high-end make-up brand?… [Nars, the sheer glow foundation is absolute perfection]
6. If you had to skip one step in your skincare routine, which one would you skip?…[ Moisturizing, I wish I didn’t have to put on a moisturizer ever!]
7. Which Urban Decay Naked palette is your favorite? (In terms of shade selection)…[The original naked palette]
8. One disappointing product you tried recently?…[Sally Henson stick on nails.]
9. What’s your favorite clothing store for bargain hunting?…[Thrift Store! You can ALWAYS find a good bargain there]
10. Dresses or skirts?…[Dresses!]
1. If you could be any celebrity who would it be?
2. What’s your go to perfume?
3. Red lip or Purple lip?
4. Name three of your favorite popular bloggers?
5. Favorite Ice cream?
6. If you could only shop from one store for all of your clothes which store would it be?
7. Would you rather leave the house without your eyebrows done or without foundation on?
8. What would you buy if you had $1000 right now?
9. What inspired you to start a blog?
I cant think of anymore of the top of my head. I’ll link a few more later!
See ya soon!