As an aspiring “Girl Boss” myself, I find myself listening to podcast often. I started listening to podcasts a couple of years ago on a whim. It all started on Twitter, one of my favorite bloggers Mattie James formerly known as Mattieologie tweeted about her own podcast. I love my step cousin Mattie, so I knew if she recommends you do something you do it (lol.)
Each of these six podcasts bring valuable insight as to what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Through hardships and struggles they share their own journeys to success in hopes to help us new entrepreneurs not make the same mistakes.
In no particular order these are the
6 Podcast Every Aspiring Girl Boss Should Listen To
as well as my favorite episodes. You can find all of the podcasts mentioned on ITunes, SoundCloud or Podomatic.
- How I QUIT My Job! A Chat with Courtney Sanders of ThinkandGrowChick.com
- The Art of the HUSTLE with Karleen Roy
- You Must Pursue Your Dreams with Reckless Abandon: A Talk with Darwin Thomas
- REJECTION: Dealing with it in Business
- Myleik Teele On Why You Should Leap Before You’re Ready
- Find Your Niche, Create a Sales Funnel and Monetize (with Content Expert Maya Ellious)
- What You Need To Focus On To Grow Your Email List
- How To Decide The Best Format For Content
- How to Ask For More Money Professionally
Do you listen to podcasts? If so who are your favorites?