Well you guys its official, 2015 is almost over and if you live on the other side of the world 2016 has already begun.
While most of you are getting all dolled up and figuring out who you’re gonna kiss this NYE I’ll be at home watching movies living vicariously through snapchat and Instagram.
But before 2015 is over I thought I would share my goals for 2016!
- Be Consistent- Any one that knows me knows that I am the most inconsistent person ever, well maybe not EVER, but I’m pretty darn inconsistent. Maybe its because I lack inspiration, or maybe its because I cant stay focused on one specific thing for more than an hour, however, I’m challenging myself to do better, to focus more and to really stop making excuses and just get shit done! (Pardon my language)
- Continue to grow in Christ
- Exercise more- I get lazy especially in the winter time, but since winter has been cancelled in Alabama I am going to make an effort to get out and exercise more.
- Save at least $3000- My goal is to actually save $5000 but I don’t have a job at the moment and I’m just saving any spare change I have left. I’m hoping I’ll have a job by the end of next month if all goes well.
- Move out of my grandma’s house- Now this one is no secret. I’ve been living with my grandma for almost 2 years and if you’ve ever moved out and had to come back home you know there is nothing better than having your own space. I love my grandma but there’s just certain things that I can and can’t do because I’m living in her house for free. I’m 24 now so I think its time for me to have my own place again.
- Tithe more- Currently I tithe 10% give or take of what I receive, but this year I want to give more! God has blessed me to where even though I haven’t had a job in a year my bills are still paid on time and sometimes I even have a little extra so I was to give a little extra back.
- Stay connected with friends and family
- Blog at least once a week
- Start my own business- because who doesn’t want to be their own boss? I’m hoping to make an income from blogging in the upcoming year but I have some other ideas as well.
- Glo up!
I wish you all a happy new year and be safe!